ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard that can benefit any size organization. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help you to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely recognized quality management system standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987 and revised in 1994, 2000, 2008 & recently on September 2015. It independently confirms that your organisation is committed to achieving customer satisfaction, has systems in place to capture, record and meet your client’s requirements and has the ability to monitor and continuously improve its performance.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across your business so you can identify areas for improvement. Internationally, it is the quality system of choice!
When you certify to ISO 9001 you will join over a million organizations globally who have improved their businesses with this management system standard. ISO 9001 is not only recognized internationally as the world’s most widely adopted Quality Management System (QMS), it’s also a powerful business improvement tool.
This Certification enables you to demonstrate high levels of service quality when bidding for contracts and a valid ISO 9001 Certification shows that your organization follows internationally recognized quality management principles.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results
- Providing confidence to interested parties as to consistency, effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or services
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes